๐Ÿ†๐ŸŒŸ Weekly Challenge #2: SPOOKIEST BUILD ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ† [FRI OCT 13 - FRI OCT 20]

Are you ready for another thrilling Weekly Challenge?
The stage is set, and the competition is fierce.
It's time to dive into the second challenge of the month and show off your skills!

๐Ÿฅ‡ First Place Prize:
The first place winner will be awarded with the coveted "$" donor rank, unlocking exclusive perks and abilities. Get ready to shine with this prestigious title!

๐Ÿฅˆ Second Place Prize:
The second place winner will receive a whopping $5,000 in Emeralds Cash! You can use this to enhance your in-game experience and achieve your goals.

๐Ÿฅ‰ Third Place Prize:
For our third place champion, we have a delightful reward of 8 Emeralds. These glistening gems can add a touch of luxury to your journey.

๐Ÿ’ก How to Participate:
Participating is simple! Just join the challenge and submit your entry following the rules provided. You can enter individually or collaborate with fellow players. Creativity and dedication are your best allies!

๐Ÿ“† Challenge Dates:
The challenge will run from [FRI OCT 13 - FRI OCT 20]. Make sure to get your entries in before the deadline.

๐Ÿ“‹ Rules and Guidelines:

• Spookiest build entries can be entered into the competition by replying to THIS FORUM POST
  • Include as many images as you want of your creation! It must include the coordinates of your build so we can verify it was made on our server
  • Entries will be accepted until Friday, October 20th at Midnight EST (New York).
  • One entry per player
๐Ÿ† Judging Criteria: Entries will be evaluated based on either votes, staff decision, or YouTube showcase. It is not determined yet. Winner will receive their prizes when decisions are posted. Be sure to showcase your talents and originality!

๐ŸŒ Join the Discussion: Feel free to discuss the challenge, share your progress, and connect with other participants in this thread.

Good luck to all participants! Let your creativity shine, and may the best players win! ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’ฐ

My entrance into the competition is an angry pumpkin. Using the very limited resources I have of the early game, I made it's body out of pumpkins, it's arms out of dark oak, and the stem is stripped spruce logs. I wanted to use dripstone for the teeth, but couldn't find any (I'll likely switch it out once I find some), so it's trap doors for now. Hope everyone likes it!

UPDATE:
I got ahold of some dripstone, and the teeth look a lot better!

Attachments

• Spooky.jpg
    Spooky.jpg
    676.9 KB · Views: 40
  • pumpkin.jpg
    pumpkin.jpg
    902.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Essaree
My entrance into the competition is an angry pumpkin. Using the very limited resources I have of the early game, I made it's body out of pumpkins, it's arms out of dark oak, and the stem is stripped spruce logs. I wanted to use dripstone for the teeth, but couldn't find any (I'll likely switch it out once I find some), so it's trap doors for now. Hope everyone likes it!
That is awesome!! What a great entry ๐Ÿคฉ The texture pack sure adds some extra spookiness ๐ŸŽƒ

Time is running out!

Make sure to post your entry before
Friday, October 20th at Midnight EST (New York).