🌟🌟 EmeraldsMC is Now Accepting Staff Applications! 🌟🌟

πŸ”· Hello, EmeraldsMC Community! πŸ‘‹

We're excited to announce that we are opening up staff applications to bring new talent to our team. If you've ever dreamed of being a part of our amazing staff and helping to make EmeraldsMC an even better place, this is your chance! Now that our server is starting to grow, we can use the extra help with getting feedback and ideas from our new staff members so we can continue to make EmeraldsMC a better place for all. In addition to your creative ideas, the duties of a staff member would include overseeing the server for potential issues and assisting players with their game experience.

πŸ“ To Apply:

Reply to this thread with your application using the following format.

=======

πŸ“ Application Format:

🌟 First Name:
🌟 In-Game Name:

🌟 Rank:
🌟 Age:

🌟 Region (City, Country):
🌟 When did you start playing on EmeraldsMC? (approx.)
🌟 Do you have a thorough understanding of the rules on our server?
🌟 How can you benefit our server by being a member of our team?
🌟 Average play-time per day:
🌟 Do you have Discord? (No microphone required, only list 'YES' or 'NO'):

=======

Remember, honesty and professionalism are key when filling out your application.
We're looking for dedicated individuals who are passionate about our server and can help maintain the friendly and enjoyable atmosphere we all love.

Our staff plays a vital role in ensuring everyone has a great time on EmeraldsMC, and we can't wait to welcome some new faces to the team. If you have any questions about the application process or what it's like to be a staff member, feel free to reach out to our current staff or the server management (@Essaree). Please only ask questions about the application process and not to check the status of your application.

If not accepted, you may re-apply after 1 month. If your application is placed on "Hold," you may be considered for future staff promotions.

Good luck to all applicants!

We can't wait to see the wonderful additions you'll bring to our community.

🌟 First Name: I'd prefer to share that information privately if applicable
🌟 In-Game Name: Shraeder
🌟 Rank: Member
🌟 Age: 26
🌟 Region (City, Country): Central Illinois, US
🌟 When did you start playing on EmeraldsMC? (approx.) 3 weeks ago-ish?
🌟 Do you have a thorough understanding of the rules on our server? yes
🌟 How can you benefit our server by being a member of our team? I have run several servers myself, including forge, fabric, and bukkit/spigot. I consider myself above average at building, I'm very sociable, and I play a LOT of minecraft.
🌟 Average play-time per day: The days I do play, I average about 5-6 hours. I play about 3-4 times a week.
🌟 Do you have Discord? (No microphone required, only list 'YES' or 'NO'): Yes

Reactions: Essaree